Hi, I'm Amanda May - motherhood coach, blogger, mumma to my pigeon pair and juggler of life!
I understand that being a mumma can be hard and challenging at times. I understand that we live in an age where there is an ever increasing expectation of us, some "supermom" ideal that is simply not real.
Support, encouragement and motivation are key to helping you deal with the day-to-day challenges of parenting. As motherhood mentor, my aim is to offer practical, caring coaching to empower you to be the best you can be!
- Do you need some practical advice on parenting more positively?
- Are you struggling with day-to-day life as a mother?
- Do you need help with your child’s behaviour?
- Are you wanting to feel more in control?
- Do you want to help your child to be their best?
Amanda will help you:-
- Learn practical tips on parenting more positively
Understand how to get the best from your child
Feel good about yourself and your mothering role
Learn how you and your wellness are key to your child
Receive individualised, problem specific solutions to your particular parenting challenges
My goal is to provide a place of support to mothers in the early years of parenthood; a place where we encourage vulnerable honesty without fear of judgement, where mothers are understood; where advice and support are shared and, where the reality of motherhood is valued and nurtured.
"Babble and Bants"
So you can enjoy the chatter!
Our latest news and updates straight to your inbox!